FleetWaze ELD is a trusted leader in the transportation and field service industries.
We provide full service and support. From ordering any of your equipment needs, to installation service, to onboarding/training, and complete support 24/7, FleetWaze has the best total support experience. We partner with our customers. Your success is our success.
ELD Services and Solutions:
- 100% Certified – in the U.S. and Canada
- Ease of Use – User-Friendly functionality
- DVIR Compliance – DVIR trip inspections
- GPS Tracking – FleetWaze Driver Track Map w/breadcrumbs (travel history)
- Roadside Inspections – Limits Delays w/one-touch data, ready for law enforcement and password protected
- IFTA Tax Reporting – One-click reporting for critical tax reporting and tax savings
- Immediate, Easy Log Edits – One-touch, on-screen, driver log edits that ensure drivers have maximum driver cycle hours available at all time
- 24/7 Support – FleetWaze ELD has a dedicated phone hotline for drivers to receive support any time, eliminating any roadside downtime.
How does it work?
FLWZ ELD Technology and how the process works is important to understand! Let’s take a look.
First, there is a telematics device that is connected in the truck. It reports constant data from the truck engine, odometer, and and other driver behavior data.
Second, the driver logs into FLWZ ELD app. The app connects to the telematics device in the truck. All drive activity and driver status changes are tracked together and reported from the FLWZ ELD app to the FLWZ Cloud.
And now, all data and driver activity are reported and immediately available for dispatchers, fleet managers, or other office/support staff to monitor in real-time!